Our team is plugged into the latest trends in events and fashion ( you'll never spot us without the most recent copy of Martha Stewart Weddings ) and maintains strong contacts with Long Island's top vendors. We'll field the best lineup for your big day and manage the details from beginning to end.
We honed our style and skills working in the trenches ( AKA: New York City ) where we learned the ropes planning celebrity events alongside the best in the industry. We are obsessed with over-sized wedding cakes, fluffy garden roses and glitter tosses. We live for a posh new outfit from Bloomingdales and a kick ass pair of heels ( our husband's are SO jealous of Jimmy Choo ). We have a fun-loving approach to life and we channel that to the planning process.
You already know that we're both obsessed with all things wedding related, but here's what else you need to know:
1. The highlight of my week is mother-daughter day at the nail salon! My 5-year-old daughter always picks pink sparkles, while I opt for a more subtle shade of blush.
2. I'm that crazy mom screaming from the sidelines at my son's soccer games. Don't look for me, just listen!
3. Cue the violins. I'm a helpless romantic. Walking hand-in-hand down the beach with my husband. Check! A girl's night screening of The Notebook. Check! The views from the hills of Sorrento, Italy. Check! Check!! Check!!! I'm a sucker for a good love story and I can't wait to hear yours!
1. If I had one super power it would be nabbing amazing deals on clothes and accessories. No BCBG dress is safe when I'm around!
2. During the off-season you'll find me on the slopes. I love to ski. My husband taught me when we first met. It's the one sport we both enjoy, and it's so nice to do it together.
3. I never go anywhere without my hair dryer. EVER!